Senior Project Engineer
Location: Lane Cove West
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
An opportunity to join Ventia’s Road Transport Division becomes available for a Senior Project (Mechanical) Engineer.
Bring your expertise and leadership experience to our team and be rewarded with exposure to a national company and a safe working environment.
- One of the largest essential service providers in Australia and New Zealand
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Full-time permanent position – Woolloomooloo base and travel across multiple sites
About the role
- The Senior Project Engineer is responsible for delivering projects on behalf of our client as part of the agreed additional services program.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Liaise with vendors and participate in planning activities to facilitate effective delivery within agreed timeline
- Ensure activities are carried out within budget requirements
- Contribute to regular and reliable forecasting of project costs and provision of regular operational updates
- Support assurance (risk, quality, compliance, safety, value for money) collaboratively with our assurance team
- Comply with Ventia’s Risk Management, Quality and Health, Safety, and Environment management systems
- Supervise sub-contractors on-site from time to time, some occasional night work will be required
What’s on offer
- Ventia offers you a flexible, supportive, and inclusive work environment where you matter.
- We take our people’s careers seriously, helping them to learn and grow.
- There’s nothing more important to us than keeping our people and the public safe.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or other relevant qualifications
- Previous exposure to road maintenance activities, an essential
- Demonstrated skills in project and construction management, planning and control
- Demonstrated experience of reporting to internal management and client using agreed formats and templates
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
How to apply
If you are looking to expand your career with a business that rewards and values its employees, please apply below by clicking on the apply now button.
Position Reference Number146875