Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Due to continued growth on our INPEX Ichthys oil and gas maintenance and modification contract, TRACE JV is seeking a number of experienced & qualified Electricians for casual positions. These roles will see you working across the INPEX site on our lighting campaign. Additionally, you will be performing scheduled and un-scheduled maintenance activities across a variety of plant and equipment associated with a hydrocarbon plant. This is an exciting opportunity to join the TRACE JV team on a world-class LNG site.
- Casual engagement
- FIFO opportunities for interstate candidates – Flights & Accommodation are paid for
- 3:1 Roster – 6 working days, 1 day off per week
- NT Electrical License – Grade ‘A’
- Trade Certificate III – Electrotechnology Electrician
- Low Voltage Rescue
- Provide First Aid & CPR
- Working at Heights
- Enter and Work in Confined Spaces
- Gas Test Atmospheres
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical including D&A
Skills & Experience
- Experience in maintenance & fault-finding activities
- Knowledge of hydrocarbon production systems and associated hazards
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Understanding of Gas compression & power generation systems
- Ability to follow process & procedures
- Demonstrated ability to work within a multidisciplinary team environment
- Excellent attitude towards health, safety & environment
TRACE JV is a joint venture between Ventia and Cegelec Oil & Gas and is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, and property and defence sectors. This is a complex and evolving business offering the high-profile projects, large-scale challenges and tailored support you need to achieve on the global stage.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please click the apply button on this page.
It is an expectation that you will inform your manager of an application if you have been in your current position for less than 12 months; please seek their permission prior to applying.
Position Reference Number: 148389