Location: East Perth
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
About the Role
Ventia are seeking an experienced Contracts Manager to work on one of our Oil & Gas contracts based at the Ventia East Perth office.
This role will see you manage and supervise all commercial requirements and support personnel across the contract.
Duties and responsibilities as below but not limited to
- Develop and maintain key working relationships with the Site Superintendent, Project Leads, Commercial team and Finance personnel.
- Identify, implement and maintain the complete controls structure, tools and procedures needed for the Project based on the contracting strategy, execution plan and the identified risks.
- Maintain the Contract Management Plan and Project Controls Plan. Own the controls processes and ensure all Project staff are aware of their responsibilities
- Management and strategic guidance to the project services team consistent with the Contract Execution strategy.
- Support delivery of financial and contractual information to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop a complete set of reporting documents to minimise effort but satisfy the stakeholder needs.
- Review status and advise the Commercial Manager of potential threats to project targets and suggest mitigation actions.
- Create a clear relationship with the Finance and Procurement functions on the project and align the respective on roles, responsibilities and deliverables.
- Own and manage the change control process.
- Submit the expenditure forecasts and cost re-estimates in line with the project reporting calendar for endorsement by the Contract Director.
- Ensure productivity measures (KPI’s) are regularly reported, analyse variances and implement corrective actions.
- Initiate actions to prevent the occurrence of non-conformities in processes or systems.
To be successful you will have the following
- Significant technical knowledge and skills in the Project Services competencies (e.g. Cost, Estimation and Planning) and associated areas of activity e.g. Contracting, Document Control and Procurement.
- Minimum 3 years leadership capability and experience in a similar management role.
- Extensive experience (minimum 5 years) in project control role (planning, scheduling, budgeting, forecasting, cost control, risk management, issues management and reporting).
- Understanding and analysis of Contractual clauses.
- Proven interpersonal and relationships skills in complex environments with ability to build, manage and coach teams of diverse background.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience with SAP, Ariba and Power BI desirable.
Ventia offers you a flexible, supportive and inclusive work environment where you matter.
In addition, you will find a stimulating and rewarding working environment where we take our peoples careers seriously and help them to learn and grow.
About the Company
Ventia is one of Australasia’s largest dedicated infrastructure service providers, Ventia is a new and dynamic organisation with a rich history. Our clients are the owners and operators of major infrastructure that is critical to our communities. No one else does exactly what we do in the way we do it. Making infrastructure work for our communities is at the heart of who we are and it’s what unites and excites us.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
How to apply
To apply please click on the "Apply" button to complete your application.
No matter who you are, we encourage you to apply for the job that’s right for you. We are keen to increase diversity across our business, so our workforce reflects the diverse communities in which we work. Our current focus is on employing more women at all levels of our organisation.