Forrestfield-Airport Link Cleaners
Location: Western Australia
Job Type: Full time
Ventia is now looking for energetic Cleaners to work on the upcoming Forrestfield-Airport Link –Successful candidates will commence on a casual ongoing employment basis, however, there are potential opportunities for permanent employment in the future.
Due to continued growth, Ventia is now hiring a team of reliable Cleaners to join our expanding operations in one of the biggest and most complex public transport infrastructure projects WA has ever undertaken, the Forrestfield-Airport Link – various shifts times and days are available.
Redcliffe, Airport Central and High Wycombe
Shift times – Monday to Sunday:
Early 06:00 to 14:00
Day 09:00 to 17:00
Late 14:30 to 22:00
Night 22:00 to 05:00
From $28.45 to $51.21 per hour + 10% Super
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- General cleaning, mopping, sweeping, dusting, wiping, and vacuuming surfaces
- Detail cleaning of outdoor and indoor areas
- Toilet cleaning – servicing & detailing
- General rubbish removal/waste disposal
- Glass cleaning – both internally and externally (limited)
- Responding to scheduled and ad-hoc cleaning requests
- Compliance with all OH&S aspects of your role
- Being polite & professional to clients and visitors
What We Offer You:
Ventia offers you a flexible, supportive, and inclusive work environment where you matter
We take our people’s careers seriously, helping them to learn and grow
There is nothing more important to us than keeping our people and the public safe
We look after each other and foster our people’s wellbeing
All applicants must:
- Possess a valid driver’s licence and a reliable vehicle
- Obtain a National Police Check
- Hold proof of entitlement to work in Australia
- Undertake a pre-employment medical, including a drug and alcohol screen
Skills & Experience:
- Reliable, self-motivated, and able to demonstrate a great work ethic with excellent time management skills
- Be available for an immediate start
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents, and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people for all Ventia positions.
Apply clicking on the ‘Apply’ button on the page.
Position Reference Number: 148816