Service Delivery Centre Scheduler
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
About the Role
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Service Delivery Scheduler to support our growing National Service Delivery Team within Ventia's Telecommunications sector based in the Kingsgrove office.
This permanent full-time role will see you contribute to the assessment and continuous improvement of Ventia's National Delivery Support Services strategy while enjoying the benefits of a collaborative and supportive team.
The key focus of this role will be to work within and support the Service Delivery Centre (SDC) team to effectively manage and coordinate all project activities to ensure business and project objectives are met.
Proven experience in workforce planning/resource scheduling will be highly desirable. You will plan and manage assigned project work orders from initiation through to project closure with responsibility for project documentation and reporting.
What’s on Offer
Ventia have also partnered with some reputable organisations to be able to offer discounts on Health Insurance, Banking (new home loans, credit cards, everyday bank accounts), flights & accommodation, car hire, car leasing and much more, we also offer the following:
- A flexible, supportive and inclusive work environment where you matter
- We take our people's careers seriously, helping them to learn and grow
- There is nothing more important to us than keeping our people and the public safe
- We look after each other and foster our people's wellbeing
What you’ll be doing
- Co-ordinate our field workforce's day to day schedule to flow and meet the SLA (Service Level Agreement) requirements
- Directly engage with Delivery Field Personnel to obtain schedule data and progress updates and plan workload forecasting
- Own day to day relationships with internal functional Managers
- Perform weekly follow-ups with all Field Resources, Project Leads and Area Managers to ensure that work planned is completed or rescheduled to meet agreed upon service levels and client commitments in line with the agreed resource management processes.
- Be the primary contact regarding day-to day resource planning and allocation/scheduling of direct resources to meet agreed upon service levels and client commitments in line with the agreed resource management processes.
- Actively managing delivery mailboxes and inbound calls
- Use of sophisticated workforce management systems to proactively manage and monitor workflow
- Provide guidance for the SDC team for both day-today operations and longer-term deliverables
- Produce reports for regular communication to internal teams
- Work to continually improve delivery processes
- Provide exceptional level of service to all our internal and external stakeholders
- Proven ability to work within a scheduling team and successfully deliver results
- The ability to work within a team to achieve excellent results
- Strong organisation skills with high attention to detail
- Experience adhering to and driving best practice processes, procedures, frameworks and standards that comply with policy and governance
- Proven experience in workforce planning/resource scheduling will be highly desirable
- Well-developed prioritisation and time management skills
- Must be experienced working in a fast-paced environment, while ensuring timely delivery of projects
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Experience of cross functional stakeholder management and regular stakeholder engagement
- Confident in the use of Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel,
- Proven experience managing multiple systems and an ability to pick things up quickly
- Experience working with communications networks would be desirable but not essential
- SAP and Maximo experience highly desirable
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely, and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents, and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
How to apply
If you are looking to expand your career with a business that rewards and values its employees, please apply below by clicking on the apply now button.
Position Reference Number: 148483