Civil Crew Worker / Civil Maintenance Worker
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
About the role
We are seeking multiple experienced and non-experienced Maintenance Workers to join our maintenance team on the Yarra Valley Water project.
Based at the Coburg depot. We welcome applications from candidates of all levels of experience, so long as you have a keenness to learn and grow with the water industry we are committed to paving a pathway to ensure your success in the role.
We are offering -
- A permanent full time role
- Day shift 7.30am - 4pm
- 1 week of on call (rotating every 5 weeks) which include on-call allowances
- on the job & further training!
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Attend to water network faults and rectify in specified response time
- Investigate faults to water assets
- Rectify faults or provide information to facilitate job completion by field crews at the next attendance
- Repair and maintenance of burst & leaking mains, domestic services, valves and water meters
- Previous field experience in maintenance is advantageous
- Truck License (MR)
- Excavator Licenses
- Construction Card
- Apply First Aid
- Electrical spotters
We will provide training for the following if required:
- Trenching and Shoring
- Asbestos Awareness/ Non-friable Asbestos Removal
- Implement Traffic Management Plans
What We Offer You
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and career growth, we have also partnered with some reputable organisations to be able to offer discounts on Health Insurance, Banking (new home loans, credit cards, everyday bank accounts), flights & accommodation, car hire, car leasing and much more.
Position Number: 147845