Job Type: Part time
Ventia Pty Ltd
The Courier – Fleet and Distribution Services is responsible for the daily delivery of items as part of the Fleet and Distribution Services at the central Alliance hospitals and off-site properties and area of operations.
Ventia are currently seeking Courier Drivers to join our team. This is a CASUAL position. You can be rostered anytime between 7:00am to 5:00pm daily, Monday to Friday, based on the needs of the business.
Key Responsibilities (includes but not limited to)
- Loading, transporting and delivering items in a safe and timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, and the customer is satisfied.
- Loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions and escalating any complaints from clients.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all legislation, policy and rules laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in Courier or Logistic type roles.
- Experience working in the healthcare transport or logistic environment. (Highly regarded)
- Current Drivers licence. (able to drive both auto and manual vehicles) (Required)
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Work with one of the top 3 best places to work in NZ!
- Join an exciting role with lots of variety supporting NZ essential services.
- Ventia offers you a flexible, supportive, and inclusive work environment where you matter.
- We take our people’s careers seriously, helping them to learn and grow.
- There’s nothing more important to us than keeping our people and the public safe.
- We look after each other and foster our people’s well-being.
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
Click Apply and forward your CV along with a cover letter outlining your experience.
Position Reference Number: 143772