Arboriculture Operations Delivery Lead
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
About the role
We have an opportunity for an Arboriculture Operations Delivery Lead within our Mornington Shire Council contract.
As part of the Parks and Roadsides management team, this role is responsible for providing technical expertise and direction for the delivery of cost-effective services to our clients by planning works, coordinating and supervising employees and subcontractors.
This is a full-time permanent position located in Mornington, VIC.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop and monitor arboriculture team programmes of work
- Manage reactive response plans
- Develop tree management plans and programmes of work with the client
- Manage internal and external resources
- Monitor and provide reporting to ensure works are delivered on time and within budget and performance standards
- Ensure compliance with all Quality and Safety
- Implement measures and plans to achieve operational sustainability
- Take a lead role in liaison with Shire, Government and the Community on Environmental and Cultural Heritage issues
Ideally you will have a Certificate IV in Arboriculture along with practical experience working in Tree / Vegetation Management within Operations Delivery.
You will also possess:
- Sound computer skills and understanding of Microsoft Suite and basic GIS
- Proven experience with internal and external stakeholder management
- Experience with budget and expenditure
- Contractor and contract management experience
- Victorian drivers’ licence
Having the certification in any of the following will be advantageous:
- First Aid Level 2, Chainsaw Level 1, Advanced Fallers, Electrical Lines Clearance, Elevated Work Platform, Traffic Control
- Construction Induction Card (White Card/Red Card)
What We Offer You
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and career growth, we have also partnered with some reputable organisations to be able to offer discounts on Health Insurance, Banking (new home loans, credit cards, everyday bank accounts), flights & accommodation, car hire, car leasing and much more.
How to Apply
Click the apply now and you will be redirected to our careers page to register your details.
Position number: 148464