Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia is seeking applications for experienced & qualified Boilermakers to join our Chevron contract. The role will see you performing routine, preventative, and corrective maintenance in an ongoing capacity as well as Shutdowns at Barrow Island. These positions are casual engagement and will see you utilised for roster gaps, leave periods and shutdowns. There is the possibility to move to an ongoing 2:2 roster for the right candidate.
Due to an increase in work, we are urgently looking to fill the below swings / start dates:
13.10.2022 & 20.10.2022
- Trade Certificate
- Current Driver’s License
- Working at Heights (mandatory)
- Enter and Work in Confined Spaces (mandatory)
- High-Risk Work License – WP
- Ability to pass pre-employment weld tests
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical including D&A
Skills & Experience
- Experience in a maintenance / operations environment
- Knowledge of hydrocarbon production systems and associated hazards
- Experience in pipe & structural welding
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to follow process & procedures
- Demonstrated ability to work within a multidisciplinary team environment
- Excellent attitude towards health, safety & environment
- Experience working in a live LNG environment – highly regarded
If you reside in Western Australia, meet the above minimum criteria, love a challenge and would like to be part of dynamic, growing team, please click the apply now button.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion are key components of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
Position Reference Number: 148681