Civil Supervisor - Utilita Water Solutions
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Utilita, a Joint Venture between Downer and Ventia, delivers maintenance and renewals services on a range of water and waste water assets. Our delivery area covers Brisbane, Ipswich, Somerset, Lockyer Valley and Scenic Rim council areas.
Working across our Renewals projects, the Supervisor provides overall coordination and leadership of day to day site activities, resources, plant, equipment and materials. This is also a critical role for coaching and building the capability of the team to ensure work meets quality standards and is completed within cost & time parameters, and are a key client contact for works status.
- Supervisory experience in a similar role, preferably in a construction environment
- Water industry experience desirable
- Extensive experience in the planning, set-up and execution of works
- Excellent time management and organisational skills essential
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work within a Joint Venture between two industry leaders and ASX listed companies.
- A suite of benefits including health and wellness initiatives.
- Competitive remuneration with ongoing training and support.
- Interesting and varied work, with support from a wider network of water industry professionals within Downer and Ventia’s expansive water businesses.
The role is employed by Ventia, one of the Utilita Joint Venture partners. Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We acknowledge the importance of our people's diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this role, please click apply button on this page. Please upload your resume and copies of your relevant licences, tickets, and qualifications.
Job Reference: (149932)