Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Trace JV are looking for experienced Oil & Gas Onshore Schedulers. This full-time role will see you based in Darwin working Monday to Friday.
This position provides leadership, direction and support for preparation and planning of maintenance activities through to implementation of shutdown and major maintenance activities. To be successful in this role you will have worked in a similar role and have extensive Primavera P6 experience.
Your duties will include but are not limited to
- Provides advice on all preventative, reactive and statutory maintenance for building compliance, health standards, electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic and fire systems and equipment for all buildings and facilities.
- Develops and maintains overall maintenance schedule in accordance with the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) using Primavera P6 to client expectations.
- Co-Ordination with key site-based stakeholders to ensure plans are developed in line with Trace JV & site requirements.
- Responsible for the preparation and issue of plans, schedules, progress and performance reports in accordance with reporting requirement.
- Assists with pre-qualification and evaluation of potential vendors.
- Interfaces heavily with production management, materials group, and filed techs.
- Collaboratively conduct reviews with all internal and external stakeholders, to ensure plans are realistic and achievable.
- Monitors closely the supply and proactively proposes alternatives when needed
- Prepares and maintains a weekly maintenance schedule
- Coordinates and documents the use of vendor services when contractor labour is required requesting quotes and generating needed purchase orders
- Prepares detailed schedules in conjunction with the Project Manager, Team Leaders and Department Managers
- Liaise with the Project Management team and Engineering to establish resource loading for scheduled activities prepare/analyse Manpower Loading Reports for all internal customers
- Substantial experience and demonstrated competencies in managing and coordinating complicated implementation planning outputs preferably in a maintenance environment
- Experience in the use of Primavera P6 is essential.
- Possess demonstrated competencies in the use of computer IT applications, SAP and Microsoft Office Suite of applications are preferred
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in a similar role, with experience in an oil and gas preferred
TRACE is a joint venture between Ventia and Cegelec Oil & Gas and is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, and property and defence sectors. This is a complex and evolving business offering the high-profile projects, large-scale challenges and tailored support you need to achieve on the global stage.
This is your chance to experience the safe, rewarding and performance driven culture you deserve.
If you enjoy a challenge and would like to be part of our dynamic, growing and exciting company, apply now.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
To apply for this role, please click the apply button on this page.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.