Assistant Contracts Administrator
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
About the role
We are seeking an Assistant Contracts Administrator for our Yarra Valley Water Project at our Coburg or Mitcham depots to support the commercial, procurement, administration and reporting aspects of engaging specialist trades and resources for the contract.
This role is a fixed-term engagement until August. 2023 with possibilities of going permanent.
The Assistant Contracts Administrator is responsible for processing and maintaining appropriate records for all commercial, procurement and contract administration activities as directed to ensure the project and business objectives are met in accordance with the Project Management Plan (PMP), Commercial Management Plan (CMP) and Ventia’s policies and procedures.
As the successful candidate in this role, some of your core responsibilities will include;
- Assist with administering the supply agreements and subcontracts
- Assess, issue and process payment schedules for subcontracts in accordance with Building and Construction Industry Security of Payments Act requirements and relevant IT systems
- As required, attend project meetings with relevant parties (i.e. consultants, subcontractors) complete meeting minutes and arrange distribution to applicable parties
- Assist to obtain approval from Commercial Manager and Project Manager for proposed award of work packages.
- Review and administer subcontractors’ statutory insurance and other legal requirements (including Client Project requirements), ensuring all documents are suitable and current
- Prepare reports as required and directed by the Commercial Manager
- Review all failed data validations completed within the TOW system and correct as required
- Maintain project registers as required
Your experience should include but not limited to;
Ideally you will have qualifications in accounting, business or commerce accompanied with 1-3 years’ experience as a Contracts Administrator or similar.
You will also possess:
- Knowledge and experience in Supplier and Subcontractor Agreements
- Detailed knowledge and experience in using SAP
- High level of computer skills particularly in MS Office Software
- Demonstrated interpersonal and organisational skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new information, processes, and procedures
- Good numeracy skills, competent digital literacy, attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, determine priorities and organise work to meet objectives and identify and deal with problem
What We Offer You
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and career growth, we have also partnered with some reputable organisations to be able to offer discounts on Health Insurance, Banking (new home loans, credit cards, everyday bank accounts), flights & accommodation, car hire, car leasing and much more.
How to Apply
Click the apply now and you will be redirected to our careers page to register your details.
Position Reference Number: 148988