Network Administrator / ICT Technician
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
About the role
Our Telecommunications team are seeking X2 ICT Engineers to join their team based in Sale, Victoria. This role will see you using your experience and capabilities, to ensure the networks which we administer are leaders in class. The role can be based out of Watsonia or Mornington area.
Key duties, but not limited to:
- Providing network Administration support
- Identifying and solving any problems that arise with the ICT networks and systems
- Maintaining existing software and hardware plus upgrading obsolete items
- Monitoring networks and systems to identify how performance can improved
- Generate site preliminaries inspection reports
- Working with the various stakeholders to drive a culture of continuous improvement
- Review Standards and Specifications to ensure compliance
You will have qualifications in the IT field accompanied with at least 3 years’ experience as a Network / Systems Administrator in Australia. You will also possess:
- Australian Citizenship (Defence clearance eligibility)
- Demonstrated experience as a Systems Engineer in a Microsoft Windows Server environment and experience in building, maintaining, and supporting ICT infrastructure, systems, and cloud services
- Solid experience in management network switch configuration, such as Dell, Cisco, etc
- Skills in Windows server, virtual machine, network security, disaster recovery and system redundancy
- Excellent communication in written and oral English.
- A current driver's licence
What We Offer You
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and career growth, we have also partnered with some reputable organisations to be able to offer discounts on Health Insurance, Banking (new home loans, credit cards, everyday bank accounts), flights & accommodation, car hire, car leasing and much more.
How to Apply
Click the apply now and you will be redirected to our careers page to register your details.