Construction Electrical Supervisor
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
- Work on an exciting high-profile project in NZ that makes a difference
- Enjoy opportunities to develop your career in a multinational organisation within an essential industry
- Gain solid experience with a fast-paced role working with a well-established and multi-skilled team
Contribute to Ventia’s exciting opportunity for an experienced electrical supervisor to work on a high-profile project in NZ
What’s in it for me?
- Ventia takes our people’s careers seriously, helping them to learn and grow
- There’s nothing more important to us than keeping our people and the public safe
- We look after each other and foster our people’s well-being.
- Experience career progression through training and development
- Stable, full-time employment
- Competitive remuneration package relative to your qualification and experience
- Strong, supportive, and collaborative team
- Potential growth opportunities within the wider Ventia business
Ventia is currently seeking an Electrical Construction Supervisor to look after the supervision and coordination of site activities, including supervision of people, contractors, and material for our Link Alliance work. This project is currently under construction and is one of the largest transport infrastructure projects ever to be undertaken in New Zealand. This role will provide you with a great deal of variety which will help to maintain your motivation and interest and will also give you a wide range of learning experiences.
Ventia is one of the largest suppliers of essential services in the region and is proud to provide the expertise to keep the infrastructure working for our communities. No one else does exactly what we do in the way we do it. Hence, should you have performed well in the electrical supervisor role, there will always be that opportunity in the future, if you wish, to progress your career further into project management and achieve your desired career growth.
About the Role
This fixed-term project role will suit someone who has come from either a commercial or industrial background and has experience in a leading hand or supervisor role. You will provide on-site and off-site supervision of all team members ensuring works are completed in accordance with contract requirements while maintaining safety, quality, budget, and timeframes.
To be successful in this role, you will have the below:
- Qualified EWRB Electrician
- Extensive experience in high or low voltage in the commercial or industrial sector
- High-Level Project Management background
- Experience in supervising teams (larger team management is a bonus)
- Experience with Commercial Builds
- Electrical Background and added bonus if experience in Comms
- Experience working for a large organisation will be advantageous
- Class 1 Full NZ Driver's License
Click on the APPLY NOW button on this page!
Shortlisted candidates will be asked to undergo reference checks, a full medical including a drug and alcohol test, and a Ministry of Justice check.