Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
- One of the largest essential service providers in Australia and New Zealand
- Permanent position – Parramatta – Flexible work from home and time in the office
- Career development – Training available
About the role
We have an opportunity to join our People and Service team with Ventia. This position will be a key team member of our Operations in providing end to end support to all employees across the organisation and throughout the employee lifecycle.
You will assist with onboarding new employees, facilitating internal movements and generating various contracts and documents whilst aways ensuring strict confidentially and compliance.
What you’ll be doing:
- Coordination of pre-employment checks including management of medical bookings and police checks.
- Drafting employment and change of conditions letters.
- Maintaining employee files.
- Compliance on right to work documentation.
- Coordination and assistance for employee relocations
- Assisting with general people and capability projects and support as well as reporting.
- Prior experience within a similar role or transferable skill set.
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
How to apply
If you are looking to expand your career with a business that rewards and values its employees please apply below by clicking on the apply now button.
Position Reference Number: