Road maintenance Worker
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career.
We are currently looking to engage an experienced Road Maintenance worker on a permanent basis performing both repairs and routine maintenance activities to road civil assets, including maintenance of vegetation and shared user paths associated with the EastLink tunnels and motorway.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Minor civil works, concrete repairs, pavement repairs
- Street sweeping
- Sign and post repairs
- Barriers, fences, pavement minor repairs
- Litter collection
- Weed Control/Herbicide use
- Vegetation Maintenance (pruning, hedging, weeding etc.)
- General labour
What We’re Looking For:
- Current MR class driver’s license
- Plant machinery experience.
- Experience in a similar roads maintenance, grounds, parks & gardens or landscaping role
- Chemical and Chainsaw certificates desirable but not essential
- Will need a great attitude, a strong work ethic.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy.
Position reference 150727