Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia provides telecommunications services across Australia and New Zealand, focused on design, construction, operations and maintenance for carriers, government, channel partners and enterprise industry segments.
We are on the lookout for a passionate Project Accountant to join our finance team based in Cremorne, Richmond, reporting directly to the Telecommunications Finance Manager.
- Inner City location – hybrid working from home/in office work schedule available, even out of state.
- A collaborative & highly talented team.
- Longevity and security of a well-established contract.
- Deliver End of Month reporting and Variance Analysis
- Provide Project forecasts and budgets in collaboration with project management
- Complete of ad hoc project finance reporting as required by telecommunications stakeholders
- Provide insights on project performance and assist with improving work practices
What we are looking for:
- Tertiary qualification in an Accounting, Economics or Business-related field desirable, preferably CPA or CA
- Demonstrated understanding of financial management of similar industry type projects
- Advanced Power BI and Excel experience
- Proficient SAP experience, as well as high literacy in MS Excel and Word.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate with stakeholders.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents, and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
How to apply
Select "Apply Now" to submit your application & CV.
Position Reference Number: 150509