Utility - Office and Construction Cleaning
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia are proud to be offering village services and facilities management at Kathleen Valley Village in WA. This camp facility is currently in construction phase and is earmarked to be one of the most iconic mine villages in WA!
The unique village has been designed in the shape of a dragonfly in a nod to a Dreamtime story from nearby Jones Creek and as a nod to traditional owners the Tjiwarl People.
Our team are currently seeking to employ a team of FIFO Utility workers to perform cleaning services in the areas of Housekeeping, Office cleaning and Mine site cleaning.
Key deliverables of these roles:
Accommodation and Village Cleaners – Responsible for managing and maintaining a high standard of cleanliness in camp facilities across accommodation rooms and communal areas including shared amenities and public areas.
Office and Mine Site Utility workers – Responsible for providing effective and efficient cleaning services across a range of areas including admin buildings, crib rooms; toilets and bath houses, washrooms, field equipment, mobile equipment and other mine site locations as required.
- Previous experience in commercial, mine or industrial cleaning - preference will be given to FIFO experience
- Physically Fit and energetic
- Experience following safety processes and procedures.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work as a member of a team
- Enthusiasm and commitment to high standards of customer service
- Provide proof of your right to live and work in Australia
- Covid-19 Certificate
- Drivers License
- White Card
- First Aid Certificate (desirable)
All applicants must be willing to undergo and successfully complete:
- A police check that is less than 3 months old
- Pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing
- We offer genuine career progression in camp management and hospitality.
- Recreational facilities such as BBQ areas, construction of a brand new gym being built and licensed tavern
- Private accommodation included
- Competitive salary commensurate with your experience
- State of the art resources to use at the facility
Please note, applicants who are not Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents must provide proof of entitlement to work including any restrictions on hours of work.
About the opportunity
Ventia Village services team provides comprehensive village management services including facilities maintenance, land management, domestic services, administration, security, wellbeing, and catering services.
Make an application:
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
To apply for this role, please click apply button on this page.
Position Reference Number: 150226