Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
In the Roads and Transport sector we provide strategic operations and maintenance, asset management, road design and construction services to clients including local government and state government authorities, and private road operators across New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria and Western Australia, and New Zealand.
About the Delivery Team
Ventia’s Pre-Contracts team is responsible for developing and submitting tender responses to win and retain work, from capture planning through to contract award.
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented, authentic, and reliable Bid Coordinator to join our ANZ team in supporting with the planning, development and delivery of EOIs, tenders and presentations.
This role would also suit those from project coordinating, admin assistant or graphic designing backgrounds. It is a permanent, full-time opportunity that would preferably be based in our West End (Brisbane) office, but could alternatively operate out of Sydney, Melbourne or Auckland.
Key Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Primarily assist with the administration to support team, establishing and maintaining the SharePoint tender team site, managing users and organising key meetings
- Understand all submission requirements and prepare compliant macro-enabled response templates
- Manage response templates throughout the bid process, including formatting and troubleshooting as required
- Maintain all client communications and addenda to ensure the team is notified
- Liaise with Bid Manager and Writers to develop graphics for the bid, including organisational charts (using PowerPoint, Illustrator or Visio)
- Oversee the final proposal production process.
- General office duties
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Customer focused and bright, positive demeanour.
- Experience in creating graphics / graphic design.
- Highly proficient user of Microsoft Office, SharePoint and Adobe suites.
- Ability to work under pressure with time sensitive deadlines.
- Experience in tendering and flexibility to the support the team
- Hybrid, flexible work arrangements
- Well established and performing company, with a solid strategic growth pipeline
- Build your professional network - being part of the broader Ventia community
- Opportunities for advancement of your career
- VenPerks; amazing discount saves at over 450 retailers, Australia-wide: Woolworths, Coles, Booking.com and Expedia - just to name the few!
- Novated car leasing
- Ongoing 9% discount on corporate health cover with MediBank
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
Click Apply and forward your CV along with a cover letter outlining your experience.
Job Reference: 150907