Location: Canning Vale
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
About the role:
The Square Kilometre Array (SKA) project is an international effort supported by 16 countries to build the world’s largest radio telescopes, led by the SKAO. Ventia has been awarded a significant part of the contract and is leveraging our telecommunications capabilities for this exciting project.
Based out of Ventia’s Canning Vale office, we are seeking a Quality Manager to join the team. As the project continues to grow, this position will see 2 internal reports, you will be responsible to ensure that the processes implemented are in accordance with the requirements of the client and Ventia, as well as with statutory regulations.
What's on offer:
- Flexible working arrangements that suit you with an attractive salary
- Key leader position, partnering with the contract.
- Play a key role in our business and be responsible for making important decisions that directly affect our relationship with our client.
- Work with one of the largest essential service providers in Australia and New Zealand who have a long standing, well-founded client relationship.
- Access to a variety of Health and Wellness initiatives - including the EAP, Ventia's Healthy Minds program and Healthy Bodies program.
- Employee benefits such as corporate travel discounts, Novated leases, private health discounts, credit discounts and more
- Establish and maintain effective relations with our client, and internal Stakeholders.
- Ensuring deliverables comply with the Customer's requirements and with the applicable regulations and standards.
- Supporting teams in applying processes, identifying risks and resolving problems
- Providing visibility to the management and alerting when necessary
- Supporting the preparation and the conduct of external audits (e.g. ISO)
- Identify and address major performance gaps and improve poor performing areas
- 5 years in a similar previous role
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications
- High level of computer skills including P6, MS project or open plan professional & Microsoft suites
- Problem solving skills, report writing and data analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess strong leadership, personal drive, and motivation to achieve excellence in all that you do.
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We acknowledge the importance of our people's diverse experiences, talents, and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
How to apply:
If you are looking to expand your career with a business that rewards and values its employees, please apply below by clicking on the apply now button. If you’d like further information, please contact Karleeanne at Karleeanne.firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Reference Number: 151867