Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities.
In partnership with the Australia Defence Force, we are seeking a Cleaner to join us on a casual basis at Victoria Barracks, in South Melbourne.
Join an essential services business, working between Monday to Friday between 7am to 12pm (Wednesdays off) in a friendly and supportive team of cleaners.
What We Offer You:
- Ventia offers you a flexible, supportive and inclusive work environment where you matter.
- We take our people’s careers seriously, helping them to learn and grow.
- There’s nothing more important to us than keeping our people and the public safe.
- We look after each other and foster our people’s wellbeing.
- Cleaning of all touch points (taps, handrails, door handles, bathrooms).
- Mopping, sweeping, dusting, and vacuuming, you will need to be able to complete various duties under strict timelines
- Maintenance of stock supplies and orders.
Skills & Experience:
- Good communication and time management skills.
- An eye for detail and being proactive.
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
You must be an Australian Citizen and have the ability to maintain a Defence clearance in order to be eligible for these positions, as well as be able to pass an Australian Federal Police Check and Medical Pre-Employment Checks as required by the contract.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
Position Reference Number: 151077