Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
About the role
Located into the Kingsgrove office and reporting to the Senior / Project Engineer, the Site Engineer is expected to drive the delivery of the NBN Delivery Program with a focus on – on-time delivery, safety, process improvement, reporting, completions, and finance.
What’s on offer
- A workplace that embraces diversity and inclusion
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- Organisation that truly values and practices flexible working options
- Personalised career growth with a suite of wellness initiatives and benefits
Ventia has also partnered with some reputable organisations to be able to offer discounts on Health Insurance, Banking (new home loans, credit cards, everyday bank accounts), flights & accommodation, car hire, car leasing, and much more.
What you’ll be doing
- Monitor key design and construction milestones
- Issue design, survey, and construction tickets of work to internal and external workforce
- Regularly liaise with internal and subcontractor resource
- Attend regular meetings with clients to raise and discuss issues around project delivery and updates
- Validate subcontractor tickets of works and maximise revenue through a thorough understanding of the client contract
- Preparation and analysis of financial data for monthly reporting within the business
- Participate in sub-contractor briefings, such as Toolbox sessions
- Perform duties as directed by the line manager
- Ensure timely and appropriate communications through collaboratively working with the project team
- Participate and contribute to an effective and productive team
- Have at least 5 years of experience in the construction industry
- Tertiary Qualifications in Engineering or similar
- Prior experience in the telecommunications industry will be highly regarded
- Proficient in the use of MS Office: Word, Outlook, Excel
- Familiar with the use of corporate business systems
- Ability to interpret engineering and survey drawings
- Ability to interface with subcontractors and clients to ensure delivery compliance
- Sound knowledge telecommunications construction industry as an Engineer
- Strong knowledge of project financial management
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely, and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents, and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
How to apply
If you are looking to expand your career with a business that rewards and values its employees, please apply below by clicking on the apply now button.
Position Reference Number: 151843