Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
About the role
Located into the Kingsgrove office and reporting to the Project / Site Engineer, the Project Coordinator is expected to support in driving the delivery of the NBN Delivery Program with a focus on – on-time delivery, safety, process improvement, reporting, and completions.
What you’ll be doing
- Monitoring project forecast in conjunction with the client’s expectation
- Issue work to workforce through ticket of work systems
- Ensure all materials are ordered/delivered in a timely manner to meet schedules
- Ensuring project deadlines are met
- Regularly liaise with internal teams / subcontractor resource and report delays and problems to the construction team
- Ensure timely and appropriate communications through collaboratively working with the project team
- Review ticket of works and ensuring claims are in accordance with contract requirements
- Actively manage and ensure internal and client management systems are up to date
- Perform duties as directed by the line manager and All support administration for the project team
What’s on offer
- A workplace that embraces diversity and inclusion
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- Organisation that truly values and practices flexible working options
- Personalised career growth with a suite of wellness initiatives and benefits
Ventia has also partnered with some reputable organisations to be able to offer discounts on Health Insurance, Banking (new home loans, credit cards, everyday bank accounts), flights & accommodation, car hire, car leasing, and much more.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in the construction industry
- Tertiary Qualifications in Engineering or similar
- Prior experience in the telecommunications industry will be highly regarded
- Proficient in the use of MS Office: Word, Outlook, Excel
- Ability to interpret design drawings
- Ability to interface with subcontractors and clients to ensure delivery compliance
- Knowledge of project financial management
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely, and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents, and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
How to apply
If you are looking to expand your career with a business that rewards and values its employees, please apply below by clicking on the apply now button.
Position Reference Number: 150888