Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Due to continued growth Trace JV is looking to engage a qualified and experienced Fabrication Coordinator. This is a full-time ongoing role working with a sizable project team. You will be the focal point for developing technical and commercial fabrication tender documents, award fabrication sub-contracts and manage sub-contractors to the point of closing out the orders. You will be integrated within our client project team located- in Perth CBD.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Receive and review the engineering drawings and the project requirements, including special conditions, specifications, and timelines.
- Create fabrication scope of work documents with all relevant technical, commercial, and quality requirements through to tender.
- Coordinating the RFQ and bidding process, conducting technical clarifications and commercial bid evaluations, and make recommendation regarding the contracts award for client approval.
- Act as TRACE JV manager on the fabrication sub-contracts.
- Identifying the risks that may affect the delivery of the fabricated items or issues that can lead to cost variation claims and take mitigating actions in advance as required.
- Manage fabrication orders with multiple sub-contractors simultaneously, from commencement to final inspection, delivery, and closeout.
- Providing the required technical support to fabricators and working closely with the client’s engineering team to resolve technical queries in a timely manner.
- Degree in mechanical engineering
- Experience in preparing technical/commercial tender documents.
- Understanding of fabrication / manufacturing processes.
- Understanding of sub-contracting and management of sub-contractors
- Understanding of procurement processes (schedule control, cost control, variations management)
- Excellent organisational and communication skills at all levels in a project team
- Ability to chair coordination meetings, records keeping.
TRACE JV is a joint venture between Ventia and Cegelec Oil & Gas and is an operations, maintenance, and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, and property and defence sectors. This is a complex and evolving business offering the high-profile projects, large-scale challenges, and tailored support you need to achieve on the global stage.
This is your chance to experience the safe, rewarding and performance driven culture you deserve.
If you enjoy a challenge and would like to be part of our dynamic, growing, and exciting company, apply now.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents, and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion are key components of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Job Reference Number: 151895