Job Type: Full time
Are you looking for a job working weekdays and allowing you to have weekends off?
We have found the perfect job for you - full of support, great pay, and work-life balance. The type of position you normally dream about; except now it’s right in front of you.
Join a top-rated company, that focuses on employees happiness and recognition! Receiving the training needed to become a professional cleaner, you will have an important job working for customers who count on you, using quality products and the best tools so you can work smarter and get paid more.
Ventia is currently growing and is looking for honest, committed, and self-motivated Cleaners to join the team at our client's Refinery in the outskirts of Wagerup! You will be part of a company that values your achievements and contributions providing you a team that you will be proud to be part of.
If you are looking for a new work opportunity in a great team environment, please click the link to apply.
outskirts of Wagerup
between 10:00 and 18:00
Monday to Friday
From $28.45 per hour + penalties and 10.5% Super
Duties include, but are not limited to
- Act in accordance with training provided by Ventia and create a positive and safe working environment
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Cleaning required can include the public areas, disposal of waste, spot cleaning, including mopping, sweeping, cleaning toilet facilities, car park and walkways, maintaining indoor greenery, cleaning glass – both internal and external
What we offer you
- Ventia offers you a flexible, supportive, and inclusive work environment where you matter
- We take our people's careers seriously, helping them to learn and grow
- Mental health services and wellness programs available
- Paid training and development, career progression and internal opportunities
- Appreciation programs
- Uniform provided
You are the ideal candidate if you
Have a valid driver's license and a reliable vehicle
Are physically fit
Are reliable, punctual, and well presented
Can commit to long-term employment
Are happy to work in a fast-paced environment
All applicants must be willing to provide a recent Australian National Police Check and be prepared to undergo a pre-employment medical including a drug & alcohol test.
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents, and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people for all Ventia positions.
Apply by clicking on the APPLY button on the page
Position Reference Number: 151828