Area Cleaning Supervisor
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
To deliver quality Cleaning Services in Public Schools and Government offices across Western Sydney, we require a Cleaning Supervisor to join our NSW Schools Contract. The role will involve frequent travel throughout an allocated geographical region in Western Sydney. The supervisor will be responsible for approximately 80-100 employees across 40 - 50 sites.
In return, this position offers $80,542.99 + superannuation + a company vehicle.
At Ventia, we value our people and provide a range of other benefits to help you look after yourself and family as you build a rewarding career with us.
- Regularly conducting cleaning duties to ensure quality standards are met.
- Managing an efficient roster of fulltime, part-time and casual employees.
- Conducting inspections of sites, client meetings and payroll duties.
- Ensuring all sites are compliant in relation to site documentation, equipment, chemicals and consumables to achieve contractual compliance.
- Promoting and monitoring safe work practices.
Who we're looking for
With proven supervisory experience, preferably in a facilities management or cleaning environment, you will have:
- Capability of supervising cleaners across all shift times.
- An ability to lead, motivate, and influence your staff members to deliver excellent results.
- Strong time management and multitasking skills.
- Hold rostering and payroll time sheeting experience.
- Demonstrated decision making abilities combined with a developed level of innovative thinking.
Please note that as part of the recruitment process, you will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical (including drug & alcohol test) and be able to obtain a police, and Working With Children Clearance (WWCC).
How to apply
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter (maximum 2 pages) by clicking the 'apply now' button on this page.
Position Reference Number: 151419