Job Type: Full time
Due to continued growth, Ventia is now looking for one trustworthy Cleaning Supervisor to support our expanding operations at our client’s Refinery in the outskirts of Pinjarra – this is a great opportunity to secure a job that give you that perfect work/ life balance you were looking for.
Based in the Pinjarra area, as the Supervisor you will be responsible for the daily operational cleaning requirements, ensuring that high standards of cleanliness are always delivered, and that staff are scheduled and trained to fulfil this requirement.
Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 17:00
From $30.95 per hour + penalties and 10.5% Superannuation
Duties include but are not limited to
- Creating a positive and safe working environment
- Assist with on-the-job training
- Coordinate the work of Level 1 cleaners
- Cleaning duties such as: scrubbing and buffing hard floors, strip and seal floor cleaning, deep cleaning, detailed cleans of public areas including gates, food courts, collection, segregation and disposal of waste, spot cleaning, including mopping, sweeping, toilet, car park and walkway cleaning
What We Offer You
- Ventia offers you a flexible, supportive, and inclusive work environment where you matter
- We take our people's careers seriously, helping them to learn and grow
- Mental health services and wellness programs available
- Paid training and development, career progression and internal opportunities
- Appreciation programs
- Uniforms and PPE provided
- Free parking
- No weekend work
About you - To be successful in this role you must have
Personal drive & motivation, resilience, and integrity
Extensive knowledge of the cleaning industry
Previous experience organizing periodical cleans
Computer literacy and basic report writing skills
Skills & Experience
A strong customer service focus
Punctuality and time management skills
Training and leadership skills
Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
Commitment to quality improvement
All applicants must be willing to provide a recent National Police Check and be able to pass a Medical and a Drug and Alcohol test
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents, and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people for all Ventia positions.
Apply clicking on the APPLY button on the page.
Position Reference Number: 151872