Project SHEQ Administrator
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
About the role
Ventia has an exciting opportunity for a Project SHEQ Administrator to join and support our Queensland Transport South Coast operations team. The team is currently delivering Road Asset Management and Pavement Maintenance activities on behalf of the Qld Department of Transport and Main Roads and Brisbane Airport Corporation in the South Coast Queensland area.
The successful candidate will work Monday to Friday at the at the Ventia Depot based in Stapylton QLD.
The primary purpose of the Project SHEQ Administrator is to support the SHEQ and Operational teams in the implementation and maintenance of Ventia’s SHEQ management systems & processes, delivery of KPIs, SHEQ reporting, training compliance and contractor management compliance.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Certificate IV in WHS (desired)
- Certificate in Project/ Business Aministration or equivalent (advantageous)
- 3+ Years’ experience in SHEQ-related administrative position
- Competent user of IT systems and packages
- Excellent, planning & organisation skills
- A strong team player; works collaboratively with others, promotes teamwork
What We Offer You
- Competitive salary package
- Great work / life balance
- Flexible working hours (Manager approval)
- Working from home balance (Manager approval)
- Travel to exciting jobsites where required
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
Position Reference Number: 151678