Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
About the role:
Ventia is the largest provider of Defence estate support services and facilities management across Australia. We have over 20 years’ experience delivering base support capability from hospitality to rescue services to warehousing.
As a qualified Electrical Technician, you will be repairing, inspecting, and providing maintenance services to our Defence contract on Electrical equipment and HVAC systems for Defence Deployable Health facilities based in Bundamba QLD.
This Full-time position offers a 38-hour week, working Monday to Thursday, 7.30am – 17:00 & Friday, 07:30 – 16:00 with every second Friday as an RDO. You will receive a salary package of $110,000 per annum.
- Fortnightly RDO
- On-Site Parking
- Upskilling Provided
- PPE & Uniform Provided
- Tools Of Trade Provided
- Work on a range of complex deployable equipment and soft shelters
- Electrical repairs ranging from 28 Volts DC to 415V 3 phase on a range of HCC equipment
- Minor mechanical testing, repairs, and maintenance on a range of equipment
- Air-conditioning repairs on HVAC units
- Fault finding and reactive maintenance works
Other Key Skills & Attributes:
- Proven work experience as a Maintenance Technician
- Necessary qualifications/licences to undertake the electrical and HVAC work
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Defence Industry background & MILIS - Desirable
- Must be Australian Citizen capable of obtaining a Defence Security Clearance
If you are interested in this opportunity and believe you have the appropriate level of skills and experience, we would like to hear from you.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application via the "APPLY" button below.
Position Reference Number: 151929
** Shortlisted candidates will be contacted **