Location: Winston Hills
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
- Supportive team vibe that are apart of one of the largest essential services in Aus & NZ
- Flexible working conditions – remote working or hybrid, flexible hours
- We take our people's careers seriously, helping them to learn and grow
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities.
About the role:
The successful candidate will be an experienced Auditor, who will lead a team of quality professionals and directly support the Quality & Compliance Manager within our Asset Maintenance Service Contract for a major long standing NSW Government client.
You will take ownership of the internal and external audit program in accordance with the AMS Contract deliverables, as well as coach and mentor the Operational teams in the development and application of quality systems and processes, to ensure ongoing understanding governance and compliance with business requirements, as well as managing the quality performance in the standards specified in the performance management framework relevant to your area of responsibility.
You will be joining a friendly, fast-paced, dynamic, and diverse team who are passionate about our community and keeping people safe.
What you will be doing:
- Plan, organise and deliver internal and external audits, assessing the adequacy of controls, report findings in a clear and objective way, preparing constructive recommendations for improvements to manage and control risk.
- Manage and lead a team of Auditors to ensure quality processes and systems are compliant with business requirements, as well as providing appropriate training and career development to enhance the team’s performance.
- Educating the business in best practice by applying knowledge, technical expertise and compliance with relevant standards and contract deliverables.
- Provide advice and guidance as the subject matter expert with audit findings, root cause analysis, remedial strategies, and preventative actions.
- Engage with Operational Teams to build a training and competency framework in accordance with contract deliverables.
- Build and maintain key Client relationships with Audit & Verification.
- Demonstrated ability in preparing audit tools, policies, procedures, and documents using a wide range of applications.
- Advanced leadership, mentor, and coaching skills
- Substantial experience with stakeholder engagement and senior management
- Strong analytical, continuous improvement and reporting skills
What We Offer You:
- Flexible working arrangements that suit you
- Competitive remuneration package with employee benefits, such as discounts on Health Insurance, Banking, Flights and accommodation, car hire and much more
- Work within a small and supportive team vibe as part of one of the largest essential service providers in Australia and New Zealand who have a long-standing well-founded client relationship.
- Be supported by a well performing, stable and mature team.
- Opportunity to excel your career by working with our business who are directly impacting our community, we take our people's careers seriously, helping them to learn and grow.
- There's nothing more important to us than keeping our people and the public safe.
- We look after each other and foster our people's wellbeing.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents, and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
How to apply
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation, please apply now via the link or contact Maddie on 0459208541.