Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Trace JV are currently looking to engage a Health, Safety and Environment Trainee to assist in our day-to-day operations on site in Darwin. This 12- month Fixed Term Contract will see you work Monday to Friday, supporting the HSE Team, while completing a Certificate III or Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Safety inspection data entry and database management
- Support development for presentations and toolbox meetings
- Attend safety meetings, including investigations.
- Supporting and collecting evidence in relation to safety onsite
- Other associated HSE team admin duties
- Basic document control and minute taking
- Class C Driver’s License
- Can do attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer / IT competent, particularly using Microsoft packages.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting tasks
TRACE JV is a joint venture between Ventia and Cegelec Oil & Gas and is an operations, maintenance, and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, and property and defence sectors. This is a complex and evolving business offering the high-profile projects, large-scale challenges, and tailored support you need to achieve on the global stage.
This is your chance to experience the safe, rewarding and performance driven culture you deserve.
If you enjoy a challenge and would like to be part of our dynamic, growing, and exciting company, apply now.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents, and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion are key components of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Job Reference Number: 151859