Location: East Perth
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia is seeking applications from experienced and qualified Dual Trade Instrumentation Electricians to work on our Chevron contract. This casual ongoing role will see you engaged on periodic Campaign maintenance, grouped/batched maintenance programs, as well as completing both preventative maintenance and corrective maintenance.
The position will see you working FIFO out of Perth on a casual 2:2 roster.
- WA A Grade Electrical License
- Current Drivers License
- Trade Certificate - Cert III Electrotechnology Electrician
- Certificate III or IV Electrical Instrumentation
- Electrical Equipment in Hazardous Areas (EEHA)
- Working at Heights
- First Aid Certificate
- LVR and CPR
- High Risk License - EWP
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical including D&A
- HV Switching - highly regarded
Skills & Experience
- Experience in maintenance & fault-finding activities within a live LNG facility
- Knowledge of hydrocarbon production systems and associated hazards
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Understanding of Gas compression & power generation systems
- Ability to follow process & procedures
- Experience maintaining and operating critical instrumentation, including transmitters, gas detectors and control valves
- Demonstrated ability to work within a multidisciplinary team environment
- Excellent attitude towards health, safety & environment
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion are key components of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
If you reside in Western Australia, meet the above minimum criteria, love a challenge and would like to be part of dynamic, growing team, please click the apply now button.