Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
About the role
Ventia's Telecommunications team are seeking an ICT Engineer to join their team based at Edinburgh Parks, South Australia. This role will see you using your experience and capabilities, to ensure the networks which we administer are leaders in class.
Key duties, but not limited to:
- Providing network Administration support.
- Identifying and solving any problems that arise with the ICT networks and systems.
- Maintaining existing software and hardware plus upgrading obsolete items.
- Monitoring networks and systems to identify how performance can improved.
- Generate site preliminaries inspection reports.
- Working with the various stakeholders to drive a culture of continuous improvement.
- Review Standards and Specifications to ensure compliance.
Skills & experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology and Cybersecurity.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a Network Administrator in Australia.
- Demonstrated experience as a Systems Engineer in a Microsoft Windows Server environment and experience in building, maintaining, and supporting ICT infrastructure, systems, and cloud services.
- Solid experience in management network switch configuration, such as Dell, Cisco, etc.
- Skills in Windows server, virtual machine, network security, disaster recovery and system redundancy.
- Excellent communication in written and oral English.
- A current driver's licence.
- Knowledge of ISO9001, OH&S legislation/guidelines, and environmental legislation/licensing.
Must be eligible to hold a Defence Security Clearance.
As a result of this requirement the applicant must be an Australian Citizen.
- Ventia offers you a flexible, supportive and inclusive work environment where you matter.
- In addition, you will find a stimulating and rewarding working environment where we take our peoples careers seriously and help them to learn and grow.
- This role comes with the added security of being offered as a permanent position with consideration of flexible working requirements.
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
Click Apply and forward your CV along with a cover letter outlining your experience.
You must be an Australian citizen and able to maintain a Department of Defence Security Clearance.
Position Reference Number: 151763