Project Administrator - Telecommunications
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
About The role:
Due to growth within our team, we are seeking Project Administrator to assist in our overall project success and provide delivery support services across our Wireless Telecommunications team based out of our Cremorne offices.
More specifically, the role will include:
- Update and maintain key registers Nationally for Ventia, Telstra and NBN
- Administration in Travel requests and maintaining of the Vehicle Register
- Creating and updating of Building Permit Compliance Registers
- Purchase order management
- Minuting of project meetings and Toolbox meetings
- Stationary minor equipment orders
- Other administrative duties requested
We are looking for candidates who have a background in Project Administration ideally within the Telecommunications, Construction or maintenance industries, you will also possess:
- At least 1-3 yrs. Project Coordination / Project Administration experience
- Attention to detail with excellent skills in the MS Office suite
- Ability to take own initiative and resolve problems
What We Offer You
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and career growth, we have also partnered with some reputable organisations to be able to offer discounts on Health Insurance, Banking (new home loans, credit cards, everyday bank accounts), flights & accommodation, car hire, car leasing and much more.
How to Apply
Click the apply now and you will be redirected to our careers page to register your details.
Position number: 151238