Project Administrator - Telecommunications
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
About the role
Reporting to the Project Team Lead, the Project Administrator /Coordinator will effectively co-ordinate the end-to-end project activities that lead to a successful Wideband Panel order completion.
This will include but not limited to, include Order Receipt, Scoping & Quoting, Construction Planning, Construction Task Management, Reporting and Update of Ventia & Client databases.
This is a Permanent Full-Time position and will be located out of our brand-new office in Cremorne, VIC.
- Planning and scheduling internal resources and contractor’s work to meet required timelines and outputs
- Prioritising activities against daily program and liaison with appropriate project staff
- Coordinate high volume and concurrent Wideband Panel work orders to achieve On Time Delivery
- Prepare and submit quotes to clients with assistance from Project Team
- Sub-contractor and workforce management; scheduling, monitoring performance, objectives and ensuring milestones are met
- Issue ticket of work with regular daily follow up with subcontractors, field managers, area supervisors to obtain status of each task and projects
- Reporting on progress reports, site events and project tasks
- Stakeholder engagement at all levels
Ideally you will have at least 1 years’ experience in a similar position, preferably within the Telecommunications / Construction industry and hold a tertiary qualification in Engineering.
You will also possess the following skills:
- Comfortably operate in a time critical project environment
- Ability to interpret engineering and construction plans (advantageous)
- Ability to interface with subcontractors and clients to ensure delivery compliance
- Good understanding of telecommunications pit and pipe and aerial optic fibre network infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of project financial management
What We Offer You
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and career growth, we have also partnered with some reputable organisations to be able to offer discounts on Health Insurance, Banking (new home loans, credit cards, everyday bank accounts), flights & accommodation, car hire, car leasing and much more.
How to Apply
Click the apply now and you will be redirected to our careers page to register your details.