Project Scheduler / Quality Assurance Coordinator.
Job Type: Full time
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We are seeking a highly organised and detail-oriented individual to join our team in the Ventia Transmission Power Division as a Project Scheduler/Quality Assurance Coordinator. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the scheduling of projects for tendering, coordinating the quality assurance process, creating check sheets, reading and creating as-built drawings, and completing quality assurance audits.
- Utilise MS Project to develop project schedules and track progress.
- Work closely with the project team to monitor and report on project schedules and timelines.
- Coordinate the quality assurance process, including creating check sheets, reviewing finished work and conducting audits.
- Read and interpret technical drawings and specifications to create as built drawings.
- Manage the document control process, ensuring all project documents are accurate and up to date.
- Monitor and report on project progress, on completed work and review check sheets.
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders, including the project team subcontractors.
Skills & Experience required:
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and MS Project programming
- Familiarity with tendering and bidding processes
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience in quality assurance and auditing is desirable.
If you are a motivated individual with a passion for organisation, attention to detail, and a desire to excel in a fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join the Ventia Transmission Power Division.