National Solutions Architect - Supply Chain
Location: North Sydney
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
About the Role
Reporting to the Project Director – Solution Development, the National Solutions Architect -Supply Chain will be accountable for creating supply chain solutions addressing client needs and drivers to build a winning bid submission, facilitating with stakeholders, and maintaining exceptional stakeholder relationships.
Ventia has a vast existing supply chain and looks to maximize existing relationships as well of expand into new relationships with key strategic vendors, to bring industry best practice to the bid solution.
Key Responsibilities include by not limited to:
- Build relationships with key strategic vendors that bring industry best practice to the Ventia Defence solutions
- Establish the bid and Contract Supply Chain Strategy and lead the engagement and management and control of the supply chain for requirements of the Contract
- Maximise the engagement of the Australian entities through the contract Supply Chain strategy to maintain and enhance sovereign capability
- Support and foster a collaborative Regional Supply Chain ecosystem through the application of ISO44001 and ensure Supply Chain compliant with Commonwealth and Defence Procurement Standards and Policies
- Be a collaboration champion within Ventia and with industry to identify compelling solutions.
- Work with industry to identify potential vendors who can support our solution
- Ensure contract scope deliverables and requirements are identified, captured, and documented in our solution and response documents
- Present our solution to prospective clients, articulating features and benefits, in an engaging and compelling fashion to deliver profitable growth for Ventia
- Provide Ventia’s Pre-Contract teams with the necessary documented information in the format required so that written submissions and estimates can be completed
- Support training effort (development and delivery) including Ventia project teams, Clients, and Subcontractors
- Deliver projects in line with project milestones and KPI reporting frameworks
- Undertake reasonable travel intrastate and interstate as required
You will have Tertiary qualifications or 10+ years’ experience in Business Management, Capture Planning or Solution Development or similar accompanied with:
- Ability to think on their feet, blue sky thinking
- Creative and able to communicate ideas effectively
- Generate concepts from capture planning insights
- Practical experience in facilitating teams
- Demonstrated success in balancing multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to collaborate with and inspire a team of professionals and operational delivery teams
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills with demonstrated ability in influencing outcomes across stakeholders
For this role you will be required as per the contract to be an Australian citizen as well as undertake a medical and complete and have satisfactory outcome on probity checks.
What We Offer You
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and career growth, we have also partnered with some reputable organisations to be able to offer discounts on Health Insurance, Banking (new home loans, credit cards, everyday bank accounts), flights & accommodation, car hire, car leasing and much more.
How to Apply
Click the apply now and you will be redirected to our careers page to register your details.
Position Reference Number: 151693