Grounds Maintenace Employee
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia is one of the world’s leading infrastructure and municipal services organisations, and is a leading supplier of asset services and integrated solutions, helping our clients to deliver real business outcomes, safely and responsibly. We provide services to vast industries, including Resources, Energy, Industrial, Infrastructure, Transport, Social and Defence Sectors in Australia and New Zealand, providing Logistics, Facilities Management, Consulting, Construction, Care, Welfare, Operations, Maintenance.
This position will see you working at the beautiful harbor of Hillarys, within a well-established maintenance team contracted to the Department of Transport. This role will see you maintain a wide variety of Gardens and Marine assets.
- Maintaining, Mowing, Trimming, Edging Lawns and Turfs
- Weed control / Herbicide use
- Reticulation operation and minor repairs
- Garden Maintenance
- Use of plant & Equipment such as Ride on and push mowers, brush cutters blowers, edgers, spraying equipment, ect…
- General Labour and assisting with harbour maintenance
- Must be an Australian Citizen
- Current C class driver’s license
- Must have Industry experience in a similar grounds, parks & gardens or landscaping role
- Qualifications in Horticulture or Conservation & Land Management desirable but not essential
- Chemical and Chainsaw certificates desirable but not essential
- Able to Pass a Pre-employment medical including a Drug and Alcohol screen
- Will need a great attitude, a good work ethic and complete tasks without supervision.
No matter who you are, we encourage you to apply for the job that’s right for you.
We are actively increasing diversity across our business, so our workforce reflects the diverse communities in which we work. Our current focus is on employing more women at all levels of our organisation.
Position Reference Number : 151764