Location: Lane Cove
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia Pty Ltd
Suitable for someone looking a real work life balance. If you have just started as an Electrician, this is the steppingstone you need to become a future supervisor.
Be part of one of the largest essential service providers in Australia and New Zealand. Reporting to the Electrical Supervisor, you are to conduct routine maintenance, inspection, and reporting on all low, medium and high voltageelectrical and mechanical equipment on the Lane Cove Tunnel and M2 motorway.
WHY join Ventia??
- We offer real work life balance
- We take pride in our employee’s careers – progress into a Supervisor
- Very easy going and family orientated environment
- Join a fast-growing industry! Our Transport and Railway industry is the future!
About the role
- Full-time, permanent role, Monday to Friday, 7.00AM to 3.00PM
- Maintenance and testing of electrical and mechanical systems and equipment
- Calibration and setting up of equipment and instrumentation
- Coordinate and assist subcontractors
- Maintain records and compile reports as directed by Line Management.
- Identification of problems down to the component level
- Ability to participate in on call rosters (Ute provided during on call period)
- NSW Electrical License, White Card
- Experience with PLC’s, ITS & CCTV Systems & equipment will be advantageous
- High Voltage experience, HV switching experience (preferable)
*Shortlisted candidates will be asked to undergo a pre-employment medical (including a drug and alcohol check) and a Ministry of Justice check
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents, and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
How to Apply
If you are looking to expand your career with a business that rewards and values its employees, please apply below by clicking on the apply now button.