RF Compliance Officer or Graduate
Location: Shailer Park
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Join our team as a RF Compliance Officer / Graduate. This is a fast-paced role offering you the opportunity to work from home and in our Shailer Park office.
What's on Offer
- Access to a variety of Health and Wellness initiatives - including the EAP, Ventia's Healthy Minds program and Healthy Bodies program
- Employee benefits such as corporate travel discounts, Novated leases, private health discounts, credit discounts and more
- Attractive salary
- Career support, mentoring and training provided
About the Role
The purpose of the RF Compliance Officer or Graduate is to prepare radiation hazard diagrams for radio communications sites (e.g., rooftops, towers, and poles), generate ARPANSA Environmental Reports and Preliminary RF Hazard Diagrams (PRD), and to advise on tasks required to ensure EME compliance. Accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Achieving consistently high standards of customer satisfaction leading to long term professional relationships
- Deliver EME reports and services to the Australian Mobile Carrier market and other Service Operators
- Assist Carriers and Service Operators to meet EME regulatory requirements
- Flag potential conflicts of interest or impartiality to the Manager
- Act as a role model for a positive SHEQ culture in the workplace
- Achieve key project milestones on agreed schedule and quality
- Weekly completion and approval of timesheets and leave approvals
- Mentor RF Compliance trainees
- Diploma in Electronics / Electronic Engineering or equivalent preferred or ability to demonstrate experience
- Proven experience working around mobile carrier base station and antenna systems
- Solid knowledge of mobile carrier transmitter and antenna details
- Sound technical knowledge of the theory of antennas, and propagation effects
- High attention to details and excellent communication skills
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised
Ventia's Telecommunications business is Australia and New Zealand's largest telecommunications network construction, deployment and maintenance provider. Our team of specialists build and maintain some of the region's largest fibre optic and mobile networks and are dedicated to delivering superior design, build and maintenance solutions and innovation for critical communications networks.
We acknowledge the importance of our people's diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
How to Apply
Please click on the link to apply.
Position Reference Number: 151885