Design Engineer - SAED
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
About The Role
Reporting to the Program Manager, the position of the Design Engineer will beworking with our experienced crew on the design of new structures, col-location on third party structures and upgrading existing infrastructure on existing sites.
This position can be based in Victoria, New South Wales or Queensland.
What you’ll be doing:
- Forecast and maintenance of delivery dates of design deliverables
- Identify issues/inconsistencies with scope and provide solutions
- Instruct and manage third party consultants
- Produce high quality and accurate Redline mark-ups, drawings packs and designs
- Contract variation identification, management and recovery including site constructability inspections where there could be gaps and scope change
- Review client brief against existing Client Site information and liaise with SAED team members as required.
- Ensure close working relationships with the SAE teams. Communicate to SAED Lead all Site Design issues and any forecast changes
- A Bachelor in Engineering / Telecommunications / Building / Construction
- Design end to end process – ideally with Basic civil/electrical works and Telecommunications Design
- 2+ years engineering, design and co-ordination experience
- Previous experience in major mobile base station site design (desirable)
- Subcontractor/Consultant management
- Financial management including cost tracking, forecasting and reporting.
Due to major growth with our clients, we are seeking experienced Design Engineers within our SAED team in the major cities of Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.
What We Offer You
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and career growth, we have also partnered with some reputable organisations to be able to offer discounts on Health Insurance, Banking (new home loans, credit cards, everyday bank accounts), flights & accommodation, car hire, car leasing and much more.
How to Apply
Click the apply now and you will be redirected to our careers page to register your details.
Position Number: 151981