Technical Support Trade Assistant
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia are currently looking to engage an experienced Trades Assistant/Technical Support on a permanent basis. This position will see you working at Defence base HMAS Stirling on Garden Island, within a well-established maintenance team.
This role will see you support both trades personnel in the field and staff in the office with plenty of diversity. The role consists of helping trades personnel with duties/tasks as required, including being a standby person for high risk works and escorting visitors around the base.
The role will also consist of office work and helping staff co-ordinate day to day operations using a range of software systems.
You will be responsible for, but not limited to.
- Helping trades personnel with all types of work in the field as required.
- Being a standby person for High Risk permitted works.
- Escorting visitors around the base as required.
- Assist office staff in their day-to-day operations using computer systems.
- Be the first point of contact/direction for visitors and contractors entering the office.
License’s and Qualifications.
- Must be an Australian Citizen
- Current C class driver’s license
- Able to Pass a Pre-employment medical including a Drug and Alcohol screen
- Ability to Pass Defence Security Clearance
- Will need a great attitude, a good work ethic and complete tasks without supervision.
- Computer literacy, good skills in entire Microsoft Office suite especially Excel.
- Experience in using SAP.
- High Risk Work license with competencies in Working at Heights, Confined Space, EWP etc
- Proven Administration Experience.
- Construction/Mining industry experience.
If you enjoy a challenge and would like to be part of our dynamic, growing, and exciting company, apply now. You must be an Australian citizen and able to maintain a Department of Defence Security Clearance to apply.
Position Reference Number: 151873