Data Operations Analyst
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia have been the Defence Base Services (DBS) Contractor since 2014, which includes the delivery of Project Support Services (PSS) to Defence. PSS have teams based regionally supporting Defence to bring infrastructure established through project delivery into sustainment and ongoing maintenance.
We are looking for a Data Operations Analyst to join the Ventia team. This flexible hybrid role can be located in either Perth or Melbourne.
Reporting to the Data Operations Team Lead, your primary focus is to prepare and process Estate Asset information from various sources into the Client and Ventia Systems for the purpose of supporting operational Asset planning activities.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Understanding and translating the data from different data sources
- Review, validate and upload Asset Data in accordance with Defence Standards.
- Processing Data requests into Ventia and Clients systems by defined KPI’s.
- Lead defence contract operations personnel in the Validation of Estate Data
- Provide intelligent insights and advising on how to improve performance M3 process.
- Ensuring contractual data compliance standards are maintained.
- Handle request for asset information from internal and external sources on behalf of the client
- Validate records supplied from Internal and external sources for conformance and assurance to Estate Register Information Model (ERIM)
- Assist with the training of staff and stakeholders in the use of Defence systems to access and update relevant estate information, including but not limited to GEMS, GDLs and the ERIM.
- Work collaboratively with the GEMS Upload team.
Key Experiences & Skills
- SAP Plant Maintenance Module Experience with respect to creating and updating Equipment, Functional Location and associated objects (Classifications, Measure Docs…)
- SAP Service management understanding of Notifications, Service Orders and Maintenance Planning
- Understanding Complex data models representing Facilities and Assets with multi-dimensional attributes.
- Large Data handling experience with knowledge of Microsoft Software Packages
- Computer Science or Data centric Experience/Degree.
- An ability to work, autonomously, flexibly, and adaptively in a complex, high-tempo environment.
- Demonstrated written communication and IT skills, including SAP and Microsoft Office suite, especially, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- An ability to work flexibly and adaptively in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
- Must be an Australian Citizen
- Be prepared to undergo a pre-employment medical including a drug & alcohol test.
- Required to liaise with clients/staff and respond to specific deadlines.
- An ability to interact effectively with technical staff, subcontractors, Defence staff.
- Eligible to hold a Defence Security Clearance to a baseline level and meet conditions required for regular entry to Defence facilities.
Position Reference Number: 151753