SFTF Electronic Technician
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia are currently looking to engage a qualified and experienced Electronic Technician. This position will see you based at Swanbourne Training facility in a full time on going position with occasional travel to remote locations including Bindoon and Lancelin.
To be successful in this position you will use your previous experience and technical knowledge to assist in the research and development of new electronic/ mechanical & pneumatic training systems. This position will also require you to service, maintain, diagnose and fault find across a wide range of electromechanical target control systems.
Skills & Experience
- A trade qualification as an Electronics Technician or equivalent.
- Demonstrated knowledge or experience with PLC Automation (whilst not essential basic knowledge of C, C++ would be advantageous,).
- Fault finding of digital and analogue circuits at component level
- Experience with the repair and maintenance of Pneumatic systems The ability to solder and understand circuit boards
- Current C class drivers licence.
You must be an Australian citizen and able to maintain a Department of Defence Security Clearance to apply.
We recognise that our people are our greatest asset and strive to provide an inclusive working environment with a focus on training and development, work/life balance and most importantly, getting our team home safely.
No matter who you are, we encourage you to apply for the job that’s right for you.
We are actively increasing diversity across our business so our workforce reflects the diverse communities in which we work.
Our current focus is on employing more women at all levels of our organisation.
Ventia are one of the largest suppliers of essential services in the region and are proud to provide the expertise to keep infrastructure working for our communities. No one else does exactly what we do in the way we do it.
Position Reference Number: 149192