Training and Development Coordinator
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia Pty Ltd
- Attractive hourly wage + OT penalties
- Opportunity to work in different locations throughout Queensland
- Travelling! Allowances, flights and accomodation paid for
- WFH Flexibility
- Full-time employment with consistent work
- Large organization that focuses and values safety
About the Project
EQL is the Queensland Government entity that combines the state-owned electricity distributors Ergon Energy and Energex.
For more than a decade, Ventia has worked to deliver over $250 million of electricity and gas transmission and distribution (T&D) projects across Australia. Ventia has partnered with Energy Queensland Limited (EQL) to provide distribution, maintenance, and construction services.
About the Role
We’re looking for a technically minded training developer who is well organised and has the adaptability to collaborate with all-walks-of-life. Play a huge part in the business and continue to keep everyone safe through managing and projecting the Energy QLD training programs. Due to our office locations, we are flexible to have this position work from either Brisbane, Rockhampton or Townsville.
Your responsibilities could include, but not limited to:
- Liaise closely with the Health & Safety team and client on the training requirements
- Review, update and/or create training modules accordingly
- Ensure attendance records are up-to-date in the system and completed efficiently
- Organise, travel and deliver trainings across office locations: Brisbane, Rockhampton and Townsville
The successful applicants will obtain the below skills and qualifications:
- 5-10 years’ experience in a similar role
- Cert IV in Workplace Training & Assessment (or equivalent);
- Knowledge of the electrical distribution industry
- Knowledge of national training packages, relating to the electrical powerline industry
- Knowledge of Occupational Health & Safety regulations
- Computer literacy – Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand.
Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity and believe you have the appropriate level of skills and experience, we would like to hear from you.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR submit your application via the "APPLY" button below.
** Shortlisted candidates will be contacted **
Position Reference Number: 151927