Location: Canning Vale
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Electrical Draftsperson BIM – Ventia
Ventia are seeking an experienced Electrical Draftsperson BIM (Business Information Modelling) to work closely alongside the Telecoms team assigned to install the radio telescopes on the internationally acclaimed Square Kilometre Array Observatory (SKAO) Project.
About the Project:
We are going above and beyond…
As a member of the Ventia Telecoms team based in the Canning Vale offices, you will be responsible for providing critical telecommunications infrastructure and support to the scientists and researchers working on this ground-breaking project. Your work will be instrumental in enabling them to communicate and collaborate on a quest to explore and discover the vast expanse of our universe.
Our scope includes the provision of power and fibre networks, and the design and commission of a Central Processing Facility (CPF) and Remote Processing Facilities (RPF) at the Australian site.
- Tertiary qualification in Electrical Drafting
- Minimum 3-years drafting experience in 2d electrical design and drafting
- Experience with BIM systems (desirable)
- Competency in Revit CAD software with 3 years minimum experience
- Competency in MS Professional suite
- Attention to detail in producing high detail and quality engineering drawings
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate collection of data and incorporate into drawings, produce new/or revise existing drawings
- Ensure all standards are implemented and high standard of drafting is maintained
- Communication both formal and informal with internal and external customer
- Implement options that deliver cost reduction to drive performance
- Aim to improve the quality, quantity, timelines, and cost effectiveness of the service delivery
- Develop procedures and process that enhance performance, job satisfaction and productivity of the team
At Ventia we value our people and provide a range of benefits to help you look after yourself and your family as you build a rewarding career with us. In joining our team, you can expect:
- Above market related salary package
- Wellbeing programs with a focus on mental health through our mental health peer support network
- Access to discounted gym membership and discounted private health insurance
- Access to a variety of learning & development opportunities
- Access to Ventia's Essential Leader Program and Ventia's Women Leading program
- Preventative healthcare (flu vaccines & quit smoking programs)
- Professional advisors & employee assistance program (EAP)
Ventia is one of Australasia’s largest dedicated infrastructure service providers, Ventia is a new and dynamic organisation with a rich history.
Our clients are the owners and operators of major infrastructure that is critical to our communities. No one else does exactly what we do in the way we do it.
Making infrastructure work for our communities is at the heart of who we are and it’s what unites and excites us.
Every person that joins us on the Ventia journey has a unique and powerful impact on how we as an organisation provide vital services not only to our clients but also within our communities. Our strength is in the type of person our culture attracts, who rallies around our purpose, and who are empowered to pursue that purpose through a multitude of avenues.
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. No matter what someone's role is, our values act as a universal guide to help our teams do the best work of their life at Ventia.
- Collaboration - We achieve more together
- Integrity - We do what's right
- Challenge - We drive to deliver
- Ingenuity - We create better ways
Ventia welcomes interested individuals to join our project team to build this unique facility. We encourage applications from First Nation Peoples particularly the Wajarri people and locals in the mid-west region of Western Australia where the project is based.
If you have the above skills and experience, we would love to hear from you, please click on the apply button.
For more informaiton contact: email@example.com
Position Reference Number: 152823