Electrical Designer WA
Location: Canning Vale
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Electrical Designer – Ventia
Ventia are seeking an experienced Electrical Designer to join our friendly and fast paced Team based at our Canning Vale office.
To be considered for this role, candidates have to reside in WA or be willing to relocate to WA / Perth.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist in the design of turnkey Critical Infrastructure equipment such as DC Power Systems for telecommunications, Diesel Generating Plant, UPS Systems earthing systems, building and civil works to support installations such as Solar Power systems
- Assist the design and construction team to manage end to end projects including the forecast of materials, detailed quotes and engineering solutions for specific programs of work, monitor progress of completions against specified timeframes
- Offer design support to Construction crews and in particular Construction Manager & on-site Supervisors
- Liaise with suppliers in regard to products, warranties and delivery schedules and customers to meet desired design and project outcomes
- A Degree in Electrical Engineering; or Diploma combined with trade qualifications
- A preparedness to work away from home for short periods of time to complete site visits
- Ability to use various computer packages including Excel, Access & Microsoft Office Suite programs, PowerCad desirable
No matter who you are, we encourage you to apply for the job that’s right for you.
We are actively increasing diversity across our business, so our workforce reflects the diverse communities in which we work. Our current focus is on employing more women at all levels of our organisation.
What We Offer You
Ventia have also partnered with some reputable organisations to be able to offer discounts on Health Insurance, Banking (new home loans, credit cards, everyday bank accounts), flights & accommodation, car hire, car leasing and much more, we also offer the following:
- A flexible, supportive and inclusive work environment where you matter
- We take our people's careers seriously, helping them to learn and grow
- There's nothing more important to us than keeping our people and the public safe
- We look after each other and foster our people's wellbeing
About the company
Ventia is one of Australasia’s largest dedicated infrastructure service providers, Ventia is a new and dynamic organisation with a rich history. Our clients are the owners and operators of major infrastructure that is critical to our communities. No one else does exactly what we do in the way we do it. Making infrastructure work for our communities is at the heart of who we are and it’s what unites and excites us.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
How to apply
To apply please click on the "Apply" button to complete your application.
For more information please email: email@example.com
No matter who you are, we encourage you to apply for the job that’s right for you. We are keen to increase diversity across our business, so our workforce reflects the diverse communities in which we work. Our current focus is on employing more women at all levels of our organisation.
Position Reference Number: 152953