Service Delivery Manager
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
About The Role
Ventia have been engaged by the DJCS (Department of Justice and Community Safety) to provide integrated Facility Management services incorporating planned, remedial, and reactive maintenance services, ad hoc services, and soft services including cleaning, ground, pest, and waste streams.
The Department has a diverse and complex property portfolio, with this opportunity spanning over 24+ properties ranging from minimum to maximum security correctional facilities; Post Sentence Facilities, Youth Justice, SESG training centres, and community fire refuge centres.
As our scope of works has expanded, we are now seeking a Service Delivery Manager to look after one of our larger sites in the Barwon area and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Establish and maintain effective professional relationships across both internal and client facing stakeholders, internal delivery team and precinct sub-contractors
- Accountable for operational delivery of Hard & Soft Services across the precinct that are efficient, compliant, that do not introduce risk, or disrupt The Departments operations
- Managing Service Level Measurements (KPI’s) performance through active oversight, managing escalations from the works planner and conducting regular reviews of employee and subcontractor performance
- Oversight of site P&L
- Accurate preparation of all associated internal and client facing management reports data and summaries
- Undertake routine site work quality assurance and control audits – managing internal delivery teams and contractors respectively –
- Oversee site entry compliance requirements
- Organise material and equipment as necessary to efficiently deliver services in accordance with scope
- Assist with timely delivery of an asset condition and verification exercise, and continuing program
- Management, initiation, scoping, execution and delivery of individual site-based CAPEX, Asset Refurbishment-Lifecycle/Project Works and handover documentation across nominated sites
- Management of all company assets, including that of the wider team’s vehicles and equipment in a safe, compliant, fully functional and well-presented manner at all times
- Assist maintain the relevant contract management plans
To be successful in this role, you will have experience working as a Service Delivery manager in large complex and time critical environment with a focus on reactive maintenance.
You will also possess:
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills at all levels
- A qualification in Project Management or similar
- Experience with supervision of internal teams, sub-contractors and field-based staff
- High standards across compliance and driving safety, health, environment, and quality (SHEQ) in your work
- A current unrestricted drivers’ licence
- Be able to complete a pass a National Police Check and Medical
- Be able to provide evidence full covid vaccinations
What We Offer You
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and career growth, we have also partnered with reputable organisations to be able to offer discounts on Health Insurance, Banking (new home loans, credit cards, everyday bank accounts), flights & accommodation, car hire, car leasing and much more.
How to Apply
Click the apply now and you will be redirected to our careers page to register your details.
Position Reference Number: 152299