Piping Design Draftperson
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
About the Role
Reporting to the Design Coordinator, the Piping Design Draftperson would be based in our Parramatta office and carry out design activities within assigned projects. This is a Monday – Friday position working flexible hours, with a dynamic team of approx. 11 individuals
- Hybrid role, Flexible work hours - work to hours that suit you and your family
- Diversity of essential contracts – Defence, Gas, Water, Petroleum
- Excellent internal training opportunities and opportunities for career advancement
- Access to Ventia's Essential Leader Program and Ventia's Women Leading program
- VenPerks; amazing discount saves at over 450 retailers, Australia-wide: Woolworths, Coles, Booking.com and Expedia - just to name a few!
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in piping design and drafting of industrial infrastructure projects within Petrochemical/Water industries
- Experience in using AutoCAD (Essential), Plant3D, Cadworx, Cloudworx and Navisworks (desirable)
- Knowledge of Plant 3D Administration (desirable)
- Familiarity and understanding of appropriate Australian Design standards – Essential
- An outstanding team player with strong communication skills who enjoys collaborating with a broad cross-section of stakeholders.
- A designer with developing leadership skills you want to continue to refine, working with junior drafters and designers to deliver technical projects.
About the contract
Ventia has engineers working with clients across Australia and the Asia Pacific region, ensuring we provide the right expertise, quickly, no matter where the project is located. We offer a full suite of services for the asset lifecycle, from concept design through to operation and end-of-life across diverse industries including Oil & Gas, Energy, Resources & Mining, Power, Telecommunications, Infrastructure and Manufacturing.
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities.
We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
First Nations people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
How to apply
If you are looking to expand your career with a business that rewards and values its employees, please apply below by clicking on the apply now button.
Position Reference Number: 152939