Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
In partnership with the Australian Defence Force, Ventia are seeking a motivated Administrator to join our small and friendly team based in Singleton on a full time permanent basis.
You’ll provide support and advice to customers on their personal inventory holdings, uniforms and associated entitlements. All Defense specific training is provided on the job. The role also includes various purchasing and data entry functions being part of the broader Support Service team.
What we offer you
- Flexible working arrangements that suit you.
- Comprehensive training provided.
- Employee benefits such as discounts on Health Insurance, Banking (new home loans, credit cards, everyday bank accounts), flights & accommodation, car hire, car leasing and much more.
- Work with one of the largest essential service providers in Australia and New Zealand who have a long standing, well-founded client relationship.
- Opportunity to excel your career by working with our business and have access to internal career opportunities across the contract and bigger Ventia organisation.
- Access to a variety of Health and Wellness initiatives - including the EAP, Ventia's Healthy Minds program and Healthy Bodies program.
- Be supported by a well performing, stable and mature team.
What you’ll be doing
- Provide technical guidance and support predominately via email on the application of the Personal Inventory Management System (PIMS) to all users.
- Provide support to the client and customers on a national basis in relation to National Clothing Inventory.
- Update and validating personal details via the PIMS system.
- Referring and escalating work tickets to the appropriate departments.
- Procurement processing.
As part of the recruitment process you will need to be an Australian citizen and successfully pass a Defence Clearance.
Ideally you will have experience in a previous administrative role and be technologically savvy as we use various systems daily. Previous experience with SAP and/or Ariba is a bonus, but not essential.
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents, and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
First Nations people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
How to apply
If you are looking to expand your career with a business that rewards and values its employees, please apply below by clicking on the apply now button.
Position Reference Number: 152904